Thursday 29 August 2013

Christmas comes early.....




I know, I know.....it’s only August but I just had to try my hand at these little gems which I have stolen from Susibee’s blog.  They are digital stamps from Pink Petticoat and although they are very quick and easy I love them but prefer Susibee’s because she could be bothered to get the sewing machine out on hers.



In other news, I had my annual (and very late) appraisal at work.  I do think they are such a waste of time, especially for someone in her 50’s who only works part-time as a Receptionist.  Stupid questions like “what are your goals and aspirations for the next three years”.  Doh!  To retire early???  Had to take Dad to hospital for his latest appointment to do with his 'prostrate' (as Mum calls it).....the tablets aren't working but he's a bit reluctant to operate on him as he's in such a fragile condition.  Looks like poor Mum will have to carry on mopping up and doing lots of washing I'm afraid!  :(  Hope I die before I get old (as the Rolling Stones once said!).

1 comment:

  1. Nice cards, great job on being ahead of yourself for the Christmas rush how many are you making?

    ReplyDelete