Monday 5 August 2013


As weekends go this one was really good!  We had a mini family reunion with my Auntie Win and her daughter Una and her husband Martin all coming over from Ireland for a long weekend.  My Mum was sooo excited to be seeing her sister again as it has been years since they have seen each other.  My Dad being unable to travel anymore and Mum being his full time career now and then my poor Auntie having one or two health scares herself. 
Anyway, Martin and Una volunteered to do the cooking on Sunday so I took them over to the supermarket to shop Saturday evening and then decided to stay at my Mum & Dad’s too (so as not to miss out on any of the fun!)  Sunday was a lazy start then my brother, Nick & his wife, Gill turned up too and they stayed to dinner…..so we made it stretch as best we could.  It was a great weekend full of joy and happiness with quite a few photos taken too!  I hope there can be a repeat performance in the not too distant future.

In other news….I received my ‘pizza box’ from Papermaze today with one or two nice bits and pieces to add to the stash (‘cos I really need more stash!)  Started the countdown to our holidays in earnest by buying my travel insurance…..less than SIX weeks to go now.
Haven't done anything 'arty farty' all weekend.......feeling a bit twitchy, maybe tomorrow morning before work?  There are several challenges on UKS I would like to tackle.
 

2 comments:

  1. ooh looking forward to seeing your new stash and what you make xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds a lovey reunion, & hooray for pizza boxes containing crafty goodies.

    ReplyDelete